Friday, October 22, 2010

Fragment Friday + Etc. 2

Okay, I'm brave now. It's time for Fragment Friday #2. It's a weekly meme hosted by James at Book Chic and gives bloggers a chance to post a vlog and read a snippet from a book they've read or are reading. This week I chose Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen, because it is fabulous, darlings! Check me out in my frazzled, exhausted state:



Book Blogger Hop


Because I love checking out new blogs, I'm also joining in on Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop this week.

This week’s Follow Friday question is: What are you currently reading? And can you believe...my answer is NOTHING? I finished Bright Young Things late last night.

And, the Hop is asking: Where is your favorite place to read? I have a little nook in my living room surrounded by windows. We put a little lamp and a mini sofa there JUST so I could sit there and read. It's perfect!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

15 comments:

  1. Oh! A reading nook! That's so cool!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made a place in your living room just for reading!
    Come see what's happening at GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! Glad you gave the vlog another chance! I'll have to work up enough courage to do it again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vlog was great! I love that you have a reading nook....maybe I should talk to my hubby about one for me.....Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just stopping by from FF, I love that you have a reading nook it sounds wonderful and your vlog was brillant. Happy reading!
    bookbee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the hops!! Love your blog!! Chicago rocks - my fam lives there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for participating!! :) I really appreciate it. I saw Bright Young Things in the bookstore and it does look interesting- I have a sampler in my TBR pile.

    That nook sounds really cool! I wish I had one of those, but all I have is just my bed and the couch, lol. I do however have cats to snuggle up with while I read though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww your nook sounds really great!. and I haven't finished a book this week either :( I couldn't get into either of the two books I tried reading. ::sigh:: I'll try again next week haha


    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog Hopper and Friday Follow here!

    My answer is in the cozy two-seater chair in my living room. It's so comfy!

    Follow Friday answer: I am reading Black Magic Lover by Cynthia Cooke, Harlequin Nocturne paperback.

    Followed! Hope you follow back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your Fragment. Bright Young Things is on my wishlist and this makes me want it even more!

    My Fragment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping by! Your nook sounds awesome! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

    I'm a new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have given you an award. http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, that was SO cute! I loved your comment on why you didn't want to read Three Cups of Tea haha. When you read YA it's hard to get back into "adult" books because they take forever!

    Hope we can get together for the Andrea Cremer signing - it would be awesome to meet a blogger in person!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping by. Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...