Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Loot from the Library #3



This is my library. Isn't it gorgeous? Forget the Sears (Willis) Tower, the bean, Lake Michigan...it really is my favorite place to go in the city. NERD ALERT. I know.



All the good stuff waits for me here in the hold area. In and out with my loot. Super easy. But if I have more time, I like to stalk the YA area. And every library user know this is the secret trick...



...the recently returned cart! That's where the best stuff always is. Okay, so there were no winners this time. But I did get some nice loot from the hold area.



Two books I'm really excited to read. Can't wait!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a beautiful library! Lucky you! I used to live near Chicago :) I think I need to move back for the purpose of visiting that library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libraries ♥ I love them. I've seriously thought about making a cross country trip just to visit the most interesting Libraries. Now that's a major NERD ALERT!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. psst.. you inspired a new post at my blog :-) Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me on twitter! I'm now following your blog as well. Great site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...