Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sis-Boom-Bah?

Okay, so I wasn't exactly the cheerleading type in school, but I'm getting in the cheer spirit today for Dewey's Read-a-Thon. It's a 24-hour readathon that gets book bloggers reading, talking, having fun and getting to know one another. It's all done in honor of Dewey, a book blogger who passed away in 2008.

So I'll be on and off all day, sending some encouragement and happy thoughts to the committed readers who are participating today. Wish 'em luck and check out the website.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cheer and I shamefully love that movie! Shh don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cheer - hope you are enjoying the read a thon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for cheering for the readers! The cheerleaders are really helpful!

    Thanks for your comment! I read the first Princess Diaries books years ago and now I'm rereading and catching up. I think Meg Cabot is really great!

    Also, Bring it On <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...