Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Book Blogger Hop


TGIF, y'all. I'm joining Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday this week to meet some fellow bloggers. They're both hops from blog to blog, with everyone answering a question for discussion.

This week’s Hop question is: What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost? Okay, so I know this isn't a "thing"...but I would love to go to Book Expo America next May in NYC. It's not really a matter of cost, more a matter of the time off from work. But I'd love to go and meet some authors, bloggers, buy a bunch of new books. My dream week! Here's hoping.

And, Follow Friday is asking: If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read? I'd definitely make sure she started with the classics. Anne of Green Gables, Pride & Prejudice and Little Women. Those were some of my favorite books before I moved on to contemporary reads, so I'd love to pass those down.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

11 comments:

  1. I'll meet you at the Book Expo! I'd love to go there someday, too. And I went with more contemporary authors for the 2nd question. Probably because that's what I read more of.

    TGIF! Amen sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday is supposed to be vlog day, where's the vlog? I want the vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you ... whoa! That's a great wish you have to go to Book Expo America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!

    I'm here for the blog hop and Follow Friday! I just love these. Answer for the Hop is an IPad or Kindle. Answer for the Follow Friday is: The books I would chose would be Dr. Suess' when she was young then as she grew older I would definitely recommend the Nancy Drew and Trixie Beldon books! I loved them when I was young. Here my links and you can find me on facebook too!

    www.judithleger.blogspot.com

    http://twitter.com/#!/judithleger

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Book Expo? I'd like to be a little more ambitious. How about going to book festivals all around the country? Nay, all around the WORLD! That would be a dream.

    http://sandrasbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEA is definitely the best book fair/festival I've ever been to! Great bookish dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to BEA so much...we really need to make that happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want all those people who say they want to read my book to have a chance to do so. Yep, I want that publishing contract. The ms for Lethal Inheritance is looking so good now. Have you checked it out yet? http://tahlianewland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by from the hop...have fun.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to go to BEA. Plus going to New York. ALA would be fun too.
    Hopping through...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, seriously! I would absolutely LOVE to go to BEA! I mean come on---who wouldn't?! hehe.

    Loving the blog :) am now a follower and will be back to visit quite frequently. Happy reading!

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...