Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday 7

Happy Friday! It's time for Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday.

Book Blogger Hop


This week’s Hop question is: Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!

We don't really have any holiday traditions other than to EAT, EAT, EAT! I swear, if I ever have to pick a last meal, I'll choose my mom's Thanksgiving dinner. Especially the gravy. This year is my first gluten-free Thanksgiving, though, so we'll see how I survive on that front. This year, like every year, I'm feeling very blessed to have such a close and loving family. Plus, I got married this year, so the loving family part just doubled!

And, Follow Friday is asking: How long have you been book blogging?

Oh my gosh, not long. But it feels like FOREVER. Probably because it's now taken up SO MUCH of my time! I love every bit of it though—I expect to be doing this for quite a long time.

PS: Follow Friday is featuring my very awesome friend Ginger from GReads. So excited for her! Go check her out today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

12 comments:

  1. Blogging definitely becomes a part of life, eh? It's awesome...plus you meet brilliant people like your fine self, m'dear! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny that you said you'd pick your mom's Thanksgiving meal as your last meal b/c I would too!! (well my mom's - not your mom's - but I'm sure it's just as good! ha!)

    Thanks for the shout out =) you rock my socks off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm your newest follower just stopping by for FF. I know what you mean about feeling like you've been blogging forever. It's only been a little over 2 months for me but it feels like so much longer! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great gluten-free Thanksgiving dinner! I'm a new follower stopping by from the hop, Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all of the wonderful holiday food! (here's a hint from a mom of grownup daughters - if you really want to make mom happy on Thanksgiving - bring just ONE plate of something .. oh! and clean some dishes behind her back .. seriously, she'll love you even more!)
    Congratulations, newlywed! Have a wonderful holiday week!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  6. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI I am a new follower and been blogging just a real short time . Hope you have a great weekend.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to say hi! Have a great weekend.
    Natalie ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you got married this year?! I had no idea - congrats, m'dear! :)

    I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving dinner. It surpasses even Christmas dinners. I would die a happy woman if I died right after I ate Thanksgiving dinner - I swear, I look forward to it more than Christmas and all the gifts, etc. :P

    Have a great weekend <3
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. How long is too long?

    I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
    I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
    language.

    And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

    I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
    idea I'm too two dimensional!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. Good luck with a gluten free holiday. I love cooking so that sounds like a rather fun challenge to me. I hope it goes well.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I'm stopping via Follow Friday! I'm a new follower! Great post! :D

    Here is my blog: www.lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com
    Please follow back! Thanks!

    -Lulu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...