Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day to All

Turkey Day feast

To those who have made my hobby a complete joy: Thank you for your support of me and this blog, for making me laugh and introducing me to wonderful new books. It's been a very blessed few months, and I'm extremely thankful to be a part of this YA blogging community. I hope you are enjoying some time off, some for reading, but mostly for family, friends and, of course, FEASTING.

Much love on this Turkey Day.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Anna! I'm very thankful for "meeting" you too =) it's been an awesome experience with book blogging, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! So very thankful for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Anna! I'm so glad we've all got to "meet" one another, too...we have a great bunch, eh? Much love! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...