Monday, November 1, 2010

My NaNoWriMo/Monday Morning Motivation



Oh, did I mention I am going to attempt NaNoWriMo? And work is insane? And...oh 50 million other things.

But no, I'm going to commit myself to her "I can do anything good!" attitude at the start of this stressful and busy week because it's clear from Little Jessica's daily affirmation that she's on to something.

No dwelling on the negative. It's November now...the month of Thanksgiving, and I am going attempt to go into it a thankful, positive attitude. I DO like my hair. I like my blog. I like my home. I like my friends. Maybe I can be a shark. If Jessica can, why not? I CAN do anything good! Wish me luck and positive vibes.

Photobucket


Anna Reads young adult book blog

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I'm attempting it, too. Should be a crazy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I saw this a while ago, and loved it :)

    good luck with NaNo! I'm doing it, too haha my goal is 2,000 today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Thinking positive creates positive things in your life :-) Keep that in mind!

    I just signed up to do the Biggest Loser Challenge with my family - whoever loses the most weight by Jan. 1st wins the pot -- which is at $600 right now! Say whaaaa?! I'm telling myself this is POSITIVE so that I can see POSITIVE results ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is too funny! I used to write an unemployment blog and I used this SAME video for it! It's so awesome! She is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I suddenly feel like I can write another 1,000 words today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this girl - we should all be more like her, right?! Good luck with NaNoWriMo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...