Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox / Loot from the Library 2

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Photobucket


Borrowed:
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith (My friend Rachel knows the author and loaned me the book, which is a YA romance based in Chicago. Hello! Perfect for me!)

For Review:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins (Plus one for a giveaway!)
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (Not pictured)

From the Library:
Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
The Absolutely True Story of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Love Is Hell by Scott Westerfeld, Melissa Marr, et al.
I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore (aka James Frey's evil fiction factory)

Purchased on My Kindle (Not Pictured):
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Oh my gosh, so much to read, so little time. Already plowed through (and adored) Anna and the French Kiss but not sure which to start on next. Suggestions?

Anna Reads young adult book blog

18 comments:

  1. awesome books in there - I am number four is immense

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Lots of books! I'd say Wither! I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should definitely keep you busy for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Wither and Anna and the French Kiss! Dang, crazy jealous of you, girl! ;) I'd say Wither, as well! But you also have so many great titles from the library, it's hard to choose! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I'm so jealous. My mailbox was EMPTY! Your friend's book sounds interesting - I may need to check that out. And I am eagerly waiting your review for Anna & the French Kiss - I'm debating if I'll go pick it up this week. I've been wanting to read I am Number Four after seeing the movie trailer for it. Seriously. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer in the City and Love on the Lifts are such cute, nice and easy reads! Love on the Lifts will be perfect to read for the holiday season. Hope you enjoy! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got Wither, too?!?!?! Everyone seems to be getting it this week haha insanely jealous. Awesome books, Anna! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow awesome books!!! I am dying to read Wither and the Cryers Cross! Lucky you. I Am Number Four is pretty awesome. But I'm curious about Suite Scarlett. I just got given the sequel Scarlett Fever but I haven't read the first one yet. Definitely will be looking for your review on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your blog tagline- I use my library so much so I completely appreciate the "on hold" reference.

    Just found your blog through Makeshift Bookmark and looking forward to reading more!

    Have an awesome week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stack of books. I can't wait to hear what you think of Anna. I suggest Wither next that cover is so pretty and well I a sucker for pretty covers.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have thought about reading The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian for a while but didn't think I would get into it. I am excited for your review. Let me know how it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wither is fantastic! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian is FANTASTIC. Sherman Alexie is awesome. I wish he'd write more YA fiction, but his adult fiction is equally amazing. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet that copy of A Blue So Dark is the one I just returned :) Yay for great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great stack there! Somehow I have to get my hands on Whither. That cover is just to die for. I've not read Sweet Scarlett, although I've looked at it several times and I like Maureen Johnson. Absolutely True Story... is definitely worth reading. And, I'm interested to see what you think about I am Number 4. I've yet to put it on my TBR. Not sure . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. WITHER! And oh goodness, you should absolutely read "A Blue So Dark" ASAP. BEAUTIFULLY written book, seriously. Awesome books, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got Cryer's Cross and that makes me SOOO jealous! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...