"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week. I got some great things this week. But first...
TRAGEDY! There was an "incident" with my Kindle. Which included me setting it down on my bed and then a large popping/cracking sound happening out of nowhere. It was like spontaneous Kindle combustion. I'm still in mourning. I've had that puppy for a few years—since they were first on The Oprah Show—but will have to buy a new one this week. Dang.
But I did get some nice things from the library this week. I have the Outside In ARC from NetGalley, so I made sure to get Book 1 ASAP:
- Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
- Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (Both from a contest via Between the Covers ... Tera Lynn Childs included some swag and signed the book!)
- Bitter Melon by Cara Chow (From Danielle at Frenzy of Noise)
- The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan (Signed! For a blog tour arranged by the freaking amazing Melissa of I Swim for Oceans.)
Thanks to everyone who sent me such fabulous books. Happy Sunday—I'm off now to Borders to hang with Tara from Fiction Folio and do some bloggish things/BEA planning.