Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time for a Lil Bloggiesta

Photobucket

Maw Books Blog is hosting a "Bloggiesta" that I'll be joining in on this weekend. It's a little push to get bloggers to take care of business. We make a to-do list for January 21, 22 and 23, and do our very bestest to cross some things off our blog to-do list. Here are my goals:

  • Write 2 reviews
  • Write 7 feature posts
  • Make some feature buttons
  • Track my progress on challenges
  • Fix the font on my post titles
  • Update my policies
  • Update SEO
  • Clean out my Amazon wish list
  • Decide whether I want to start using GoodReads...or not
  • Organize my Google Reader
Okay, that's more than I can take on. But I'm gonna try. Wish me luck! Anna Reads young adult book blog

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I think you should join GoodReads!! and what's wrong with my feature button I made? huh?? Not good enough? :P just kidding. I can make you more if you like - just tell me the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined Goodreads this past year and now use it to track all of my books. I honestly do not know how I used to blog without it!

    Best of luck on Bloggiesta. Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely join Goodreads. If for no other reason than to organize your finished books. I'd die without it. I'd like to take more advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for Bloggiesta! We will have to cheer each other on this weekend because I know I'm going to get distracted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm anxious to hear what you decide about GoodReads. I haven't taken that leap yet either. I already have all my stuff on LibraryThing. I know it's different, but I don't really want to do both. Let me know if you think it's important to be on GoodReads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes yes yes! You should use Goodreads! It's so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...