Thursday, March 31, 2011

All Cassandra Clare, All the Time (aka Day 4)



It's Day 4 of Cassandra Clare Week, and it's about time I give some props to the other readers out there who are sharing in the love!



First up: Tara at Fiction Folio. Tara is my real-life friend, and so I can give you this serious dish: The girl had to smuggle a Mortal Instruments series book into the bathroom at work so that she didn't have to wait all day to find out the ending. That, my friends, is someone who LOVES Cassandra Clare's work.

Head to her blog today for her breakdown of the MANY elements that make the Mortal Instruments series such a success.




Next up: Heidi from YA Bibliophile. Heidi's a middle school librarian who's wicked smart. I met her last month at a book signing...and immediately adored her.

Check out her blog for her Shadowhunter Shopping Guide. It's a great listing of Mortal Instruments gear. We're talking journals, jewelery and more. So fun!




And, the lady of the hour herself, Ms. Cassandra Clare, has a great Facebook page. She's graciously used it this week to link back to my blog posts. Check it out to hear what other people are saying. Everyone's been super sweet about my stick figure vid.

Now, has anyone else written about Cassandra Clare's work recently? A blog post, a GoodReads review, anything? Feel free to to link it up below. I'd love to hear what YOU have to say!



Anna Reads young adult book blog

4 comments:

  1. I have not read this series yet, but it is SO on my list!! It looks like it is just my type of read, so I am really looking forward to it - in fact, my hubs and I eye are going on vaca in two months, and it's the series I plan to take with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to link up something of mine, but I have never written a review for ANY of CC's books! How crazy is that???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the series! Just can't get enough of Jace!! I can't wait until City of Fallen Angels comes out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...