It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is: Top 10 Book Characters I'd Want As Family Members.
Oh no WAY am I sticking to books on this one. There's too many good ones in TV and movies to choose from! From I started taking too long, so I cut it short at at Top 8.
1. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mocking Bird -- Talk about a good parental role model!
2. The parents from Easy A -- Every single thing they said was hilarious.
3. Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls -- The more witty banter within the family, the merrier. Example A: click here.
4. Elizabeth Wakefield from Sweet Valley Twins -- I always thought that Jessica never truly appreciated her twin...not in the way I would have! Elizabeth would be my ideal twin sister.
5. Sam's little sister from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver -- Oh my, what was her name? Regardless, I thought it was so cute how she looked up to her big sister. Their relationship was so sweet (once Sam came to her senses, that is).
6. Truman from Revolution by Jennifer Donnelley -- I just read this, and any mention of Truman was heartbreaking. But the look back on the little boy he was is so adorable. He had a lot of insight for a little kid. A perfect baby brother.
7. Greta (Bridget's grandmother) from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares -- Even though she never got a response, Greta kept writing Bridget letters for years. That's loyalty, people. She was such a sweet grandmother.
8. My own family! They're more hilarious than all of the people on this list combined. They beat a book character any day of the week.