Monday, May 23, 2011

Book Expo America Report 1

Lindsi (Books, Sweets & Other Treats), Jeri Smith-Ready (author of Shade and Shift) and me!


5 Noteworthy Things That Have Happened So Far:
1. Lauren Oliver hugged me.
2. The Simon & Schuster ladies rocked my socks off.
3. Jeri Smith-Ready hugged me. (See photographic evidence.)
4. Every book blogger I've met has been kind and happy.
5. I got my greedy little hands on The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

8 comments:

  1. I am so ridiculously jealous, but absolutely happy for you. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many great things and it's only day one! Wish I were there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy jealous! Lauren Oliver is one of the best. Live it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous about #1, 3, and 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should keep, "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" under lock and key. #justsayin

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6. I hung out with the best Eber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay this is sooo awesome! I'm happy for you! Oh I wish I were living in the US just for BEA lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fab to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...