Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Expo America Report 2

Me & author/rockstar Cindy Pon

1. Meeting Cindy Pon (see photographic evidence), Alexandra Bracken, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Rachel Vincent, Ally Carter, Tahereh Mafi AND MORE.

2. Sitting at a table with some super book bloggers and the lovely author Amanda Havard at children's breakfast while hearing Sarah Dessen talk.

3. Richelle Mead. I met her. And she said my stupid stick figure thing was "cute." AHHH! Photographic evidence to come. I hope.

4. I spent three hours in the same room as Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe at "How to Succeed at Business Without Really Trying."

5. Books. I'm trying not to be spoiled about it. But there were SO. MANY. BOOKS.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like you're having an amazing time. I see you got Uncommon Criminals. I can't wait to read that one. Have a great rest of the week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very jealous about those lovely piles of books. Trying not to be snarky: enjoy the rest of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! This is amazing! Enjoy the rest of BEA :)
    Seems you'll have a lot to read this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !! I'm so jealous .. but you have to admit that's hard not to be !! You must have an amazing time meeting all these awesome authors !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally raiding your book pile when you get home :-) I hope you know that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you got Shut Out AND Forever?! I'm ridiculously jealous right now! I'm so glad you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so jealous. Sounds like your having a blast. And wow look at all those books. :O

    Enjoy the rest of your time there

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG look at that book haul! :)

    You have done some pretty amazing things this week. Congrats on everything. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss your face but it looks like you're having a blast!! Keep rockin it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous. If I could have gone to NYC, I was totally going to see "How to Succeed." Love Dan, love Broadway.

    And wow...so many books. Gah!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh books! And I'm glad Richelle Mead liked your VA video - it was super awesome and made me read the series. And I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE Cindy Pon, she is so adorable and fun to be around! I am so eye ballin that copy of Perfect!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I spy Shatter Me! WOOT WOOT WOOT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude I loved that stupid stick figure video :-P\

    Yay for awesome pictures. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...