Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Waiting On" Book Expo America



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to shine a spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Oh, this might not count, but I sort of don't even care right now because all my anticipation is focused on ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY:


From May 22-28, I'll be in New York City to attend Book Expo America and Book Blogger Convention. There will be fabulous publisher events, author signings, outings with my blogger friends and more. Oh, I'm thrilled! Tune in that week for updates from me here and on Twitter.

Now? What am I "waiting on" this Wednesday? Meeting these fabulous authors at the week's events:

- Megan McCafferty
- Gayle Forman
- Lauren Oliver
- Jeri Smith-Ready
- Sarah Dessen
- Cindy Pon
- Elizabeth Scott
- Rachel Vincent
- Ally Carter
- Lisa McMann
- Julie Kagawa
- Richelle Mead
- Maggie Stiefvater
- Alexandra Bracken
- Anna Godbersen
- Sarah Mlynowski
- AND MORE

I can't even handle all the excitement. Leave me a note in the comments if you're going to be there -- I'd love to meet up!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

17 comments:

  1. Oh man, SO JEALOUS! I would love so much to go to that and mingle with those authors and have them rub off on me. I'm excited just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was going! I will for sure next year but am looking forward to your review of the amazing event! Have fun!

    Here's my humdrum WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! I look forward to reading about it! :)

    I am a new Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH! You are sooo lucky Anna! Maybe next year? *sigh* Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be there this year! I am practically going insane with waiting. Is it your first time attending?

    ReplyDelete
  6. JEALOUS. SAD. DEPRESSED. MISERABLE. That is how I will be the week of BEA. Just kidding. Kind of. <3 Please tell Megan McCafferty to pass a message along to Marcus Flutie for me -- I LOVE YOUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sad that I can't be there. Have a fabulous time! My envy knows no bounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please know that I share sentiments with Ginger. That being sad, I expect picture messages of fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I'm super excited to go and meet authors and other book lovers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just met Julie Kagawa 2 weeks ago at her book signing in Radcliff, KY. She is super nice and I told her that I read your blog and thats how I found out about her Iron Fey books. She said that Iron Knight is going to be out in Nov. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy, cannot make this wonderful event so close to end of school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 DAYS until the mother of all book events - can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I was going, but I'm happy that you are. I'm going next year though for sure! Looking forward to reading all about it- please take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHH! TEN DAYS! I get to meet your face in TEN DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I WISH I was going! =) Rumor has it Lindsi is going to bring me there...in the form of a popsicle stick puppet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will be there, obviously. OMG, I cannot freakin wait to meet you and have a drink and talk YA and Vampire Academy and ahhhh *explodes with excitement*.

    ReplyDelete
  17. One of the highlights of my trip was meeting Megan Mccafferty and getting a signed copy of Bumped. So so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...