Thursday, June 23, 2011

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols Review


Endless Summer
By Jennifer Echols
May 25, 2010
Simon Pulse, 624 pages

Two irresistible boys. One unforgettable summer.
Lori can’t wait for her summer at the lake. She loves wakeboarding and hanging with her friends--including the two hotties next door. With the Vader brothers, she's always been just one of the guys. Now that she’s turning sixteen, she wants to be seen as one of the girls, especially in the eyes of Sean, the older brother. But that’s not going to happen--not if the younger brother, Adam, can help it.

Lori plans to make Sean jealous by spending time with Adam. Adam has plans of his own for Lori. As the air heats up, so does this love triangle. Will Lori’s romantic summer melt into one hot mess?


— Amazon.com description

Oh, hi, guess who just found a new favorite Jennifer Echols book? Me!

Or, should I say books? Endless Summer is a bind-up of the romantic comedy The Boys Next Door and its sequel, Endless Summer.

Lord, whip out the suntan lotion and hand me some sweet tea, because this book is HOT. If we’re talking summer books, this one takes the cake.

Seriously, there’s romantic intrigue, sure, great. But there’s also water sports and parties and lounging around on rafts and everyone is wearing their swimsuits 24/7. You’ll yearn for summer vacations past (unless you still have them, in which case…JEALOUS!) and be transported right out of any weather into perfect, endless summer.

This is the perfect summer read.

You might also like: My previous Echols faves, Forget You and Stealing Heaven

Anna Reads young adult book blog

PS: Head to GReads! for Ginger's weekly feature "Blogger Behind the Book," where I am featured today and you can learn more about me than you ever wanted to know...

13 comments:

  1. Is there sexytimes? I know she brings the sexytimes in her romantic dramas. I keep meaning to read this one since I've read all her non-comedy books. Sounds like I better hurry up and pick up a copy while its still a zillion degrees outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! :) Such a great, cute summer read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison -- YES! LOTS! But like, still sort of chaste? I mean, all things considered...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooooove this book. I'm so glad you made me pick it up. You know me so well! ;-) Thanks for being a part of Summer Lovin Week with me AND for being featured today :-) you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need you to bring this book to me. Like, yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun summer read. Thanks for posting.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* Oh, Endless Summer is incredible. I can never put Jennifer's books down until I've finished them, even when I'm rereading them. I can't wait for Love Story by her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've raved about this one to me in days past, so I think I need to make it mine and pretend that I have no job and endless supplies of money in order to still take summer vacations.l

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review! Made me wish I was by a pool reading it right now :P I'm adding these this book to my to buy list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One thing I really love about YA are the great summer themed books. Adult fiction doesn't really compare when it comes to that aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Endless Summer really is a perfect summer read, although I didn't like the second part as much as the first, too much jealousy! My all time favourite summer read is The Summer I Turned Pretty, Conrad *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one wasn't my favorite Echols read but I did enjoy it. Definite summer fun to be had though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...