Monday, July 11, 2011

In My Mailbox 15



"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week. This week's post is late because I was busy doing this all weekend:


Oh, I know what a rough, awful life I lead. KIDDING. Without further ado:

LIBRARY BOOKS


Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford (Just finished. So good.)
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (Also just finished. Also so good.)

PURCHASED AT BOOK SALE


Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich (Because I love Ranger.)

FOR REVIEW


Saving June by Hannah Harrington (Thank you, Harlequin.)
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young (Thanks to Harper Teen for both!)
Dark Souls by Paula Morris (Don't know much about this one from Scholastic, but happy to give it a go -- thanks!)

BORROWED


Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway (From Ginger, who said I'd love it, and was SO right.)

FROM NETGALLEY

 

Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Sequel to Firelight -- yay! Thanks, Harper.)
Tris & Izzie by Mettie Ivie Harrison (Thank you to Egmont USA.)

Anna Reads young adult book blog

18 comments:

  1. Wow! You got a lot of books this week! I'm a little jealous of your relaxing day ;)

    I can't wait to see what you think about those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Audrey, Wait! SUCH a fun/funny book! Hope you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extremely impressive pile o' books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so glamorous just chilling in your tube! haha I love that you loved Audrey so much :-) I'm pretty sure you and I can recommend ANYTHING to each other & we'll trust it. Let me know how Tris & Izzie is -- I've heard mixed things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm listening to Will Grayson, Will Grayson right now (free from SYNC a few weeks back) and the narration is awesome. Can't wait to read Vanish either. The Knife of Letting Go is one of our Eliot Rosewater nominees for YA in IN this year, so I need to read it too. Great pile of books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read How to Say Goodbye in Robot and Audrey, Wait last year and absolutely loved them. Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you love A Need So Beautiful! It was AMAAAAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!!! Another Ranger fan!!! I root for him in every book, I have the horrible feeling it will be Morelli in the end, but I hold out hope for Ranger nonetheless:) You have an amazing mailbox this week Anna, I just finished Sweet Venom and loved it, can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everlasting is one of my favorite books, though the second one might be even better. A Need so Beautiful was just amazing. Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading A Need So Beautiful right now! And I love that picture of you. So relaxing and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books. I am desperately waiting for my Saving June copy to arrive from Australia, where it was originally published(with a BEAUTIFUL cover)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm listening to the audiobook of Will Grayson, Will Grayson right now :) I love that books so much. The Naperville/Evanston/Chicago aspect is a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow it was worth the wait you got some amazing books, and I am jealous about what you were doing all weekend.
    I really want to read Everlasting, Sweet Venom, and a Need so Beautiful. Can't wait to see what you think about those. Also I really need to read Firelight heard amazing things about this series. I also got Tris and Izzie in my IMM this week plan to read it soon.
    Great books.
    Happy Reading !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to read the Chaos Walking trilogy, glad you liked Knife of Never Letting Go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to Say Goodbye in Robot! The Knife of Never Letting Go! I'm so glad you enjoyed both! Altho I kind of almost threw my book in TKoNLG.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh Sweet Venom.

    THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO is the best thing that ever happened. i'm so happy you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Knife of Never Letting Go IS awesome! I need to finish the rest of the series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. You are so lucky, I really want to read Vanish.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...