Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox 17





"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week.

A little late because I was busy doing this all weekend:




YAY! Anyway, books:



Not That Kind of Girl by Sibohan Vivian
Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

The last two books I picked up at an indy bookstore in Chicago thanks to a b-day gift card from my pals Steve and Sheila -- thanks, guys!

And I read and LOVED Not That Kind of Girl last year, but I've been meaning to pick up my own copy for ages. You can imagine my surprise when I found this copy, signed, brand new for $6.36 at this antique mall in Michigan:



Anna Reads young adult book blog

16 comments:

  1. I literally just reserved Back When You Were Easier to Love after I saw it here! It looks so good and I can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for Ruby Red! and for the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you found Not That Kind of Girl in a random antique mall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover of Back when you were Easier to Love. What is it about? Also hope you had fun super jealous of your weekend.
    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Ruby Red and I hope you end up feeling the same. Back When You Were Easier to Love sounds perfect for me; I can't wait to read your thoughts on it!

    ~ Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Michigan beaches and random antique malls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot damn, I didn't know you were beachin' it this weekend! Lucky gal :) awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeep I'm glad you're going to be reading Not That Kind of Girl! :D Girl haul! Love your pictures :D

    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been seeing Ruby Red everywhere! I need to read it! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back When You Were Easier to Love looks great - I've heard marvelous things about all 3 of those but haven't read them yet. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Back When You Were Easier to love! Enjoy your books!

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Ruby Red a few weeks ago! I can't wait to read it and I hope you enjoy it ^-^

    Happy reading!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY COOL! Looks Like you got some GREAT books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great deal. :) I love when I find amazingly priced books and signed ones at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. An antique mall in Michigander?! Crazy! It's a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. Not That Kind Of Girl looks like a good book. I will have to look it up and add it to my list.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...