Friday, August 12, 2011

In My Mailbox 19



"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week.

I'm behind a week and posting this one early because I spent the better part of last weekend showing Ginger around Chicago with Tara...so fun and so many adventures!

Our crazy skyline...

...wine...

...and gelato. What more could you ask for?
Anyway, back to the books...


Purchased
A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard ... for book club next week -- it was my choice!


Borrowed
Crave by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz ... from Ginger via Yani
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart ... from Ginger


 Library
The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart ... because I'm told I'll want to read all the Ruby Oliver books, though this one came in out of order
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean ... Look, I KNOW, but everyone said it was so good, I had to give it a try!
I'll Be There by Holly Golberg Sloan ... I've heard such great things and the cover is gorge!


For Review
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe ... thank you Disney Hyperion and NetGalley
Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom ... thank you Disney Hyperion and NetGalley
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson ... thank you HarperCollins and NetGalley

Anna Reads young adult book blog

14 comments:

  1. Loved The Girl of Fire and Thorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotten some fantastic books the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nine Rules really is awesome, I promise!

    I also loved Girl of Fire & Thorns, hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice week!! especially all the Disney Hyperion titles, I always love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Chicago & YOU!! :( Such good times. And I can't wait for you to read Ruby Oliver - ahhhhh! SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe... i've been tempted to read nine rules to break, too. that title is just too much fun to resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week. Glad you girls had an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had fun in Chi!

    Yes, you will definitely want to read the E. Lockhart books in order and immediately. They are so so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for the longest time I was trying to remember the name of a book I read in Middle School with a frog on it and you just reminded me! THANK YOU! haha In other news... GREAT HAUL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaycee Dugard/book club FTW! We need to kidnap Ginger and bring her back to the Chi - TOO much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so much goodness in one place! i also have 9 rules.... ahem. readalong?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Girl of Fire and Thorns looks great! Nice mailbox this week!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oho, definitely looks like a great week for you! :) Lots of books I want to read as well!

    Click to see what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...