Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox 21




"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week.



For Review:
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison (via NetGalley)
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (via NetGalley)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (thank you, St. Martin's Griffin)

And for Fun:


A Grimalkin drawing by Julie Kagawa from Susan -- LOVE IT! Thanks, Susan! 

Also, some fun news from the week: AnnaReads.com was nominated for Best YA Book Blog for Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Thank you to whoever was kind and gracious enough to nominate me. SO FUN!

And, as you may know, today is the TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF SLOPPY FIRSTS! Holy cow. My favorite book, you're growing up so fast! Megan McCafferty picked me and my silly vid from last week as a runner up in her anniversary contest, and I was just floored. Click here for the deets.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

15 comments:

  1. New follower. Very much like your blog background. You got some lovely books this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice haul this week! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nomination. Love the drawing that is just so cute.
    Fab books too - enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that drawing of Grim! He's my favorite character in the Iron Fey series (besides Ash, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard some great things about Glow. I hope you like it.

    Check out my IMM--> http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-my-first-vlog.html

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Every Other day on my TBR pile. Quite curious about it!

    Please check out my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Butterfly Clues cover is oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the nominations! you are certainly deserving of both. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the nominations and book haul :) New follower here.

    My first ever IMM is here: http://project-tbr.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, all books I'd really like myself too! A great week. And congratulations on the nomination! :D

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say you had a phenom book week :)

    PS - yes, let's make a gelato/couch date ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great book week!

    Yay for Every Other Day! I got that from Netgalley as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice set of books this week. Every Other Day looks like a good book.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute pic of Grimalkin! Julie Kagawa is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...