Friday, September 30, 2011

Getting My Wizard On

Oh, pardon me if I'm a little MIA, I'm just going to WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER. No big deal or anything. Except that it is.

I'm heading off to Universal with my big sister. Last time we went was TWENTY YEARS AGO, when we looked like this:


Expect a full recap on Monday. Please be prepared for some very detailed descriptions of what butterbeer tastes like. Also note that if I get sorted into Slytherin, I'm gonna cry.

Anna Reads young adult book blog

7 comments:

  1. I am soooooooooooooo jealous. I've never been but I am desperate to go.
    Hope you have fun. :D
    Take some pics please. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I know you're having so much fun as I type this :-) I expect a full re-cap when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! I took my daughter last month and it was AMAZING. WWOHP is just absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waits for scientific analysis of butterbeer*

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAve an awesome time! Love it there-- be prepared to ride the ride in Hogwarts about 10 times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SOOOOOOO INSANELY JEALOUS! I cannot wait for this recap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...