Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox 23




"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week.

First of all, thank you to all of you who contributed to my team in the Walk4ALS. We had more than 70 team members walk with us and raised more than $15,000 at the last count!


Lots of fun this weekend, and even went to another trapeze class with my friend Rachael, who came up for the walk.


Oh I'm such a superstar. HAHAHA! Anyway, books...

For Review:


The Sweetest Thing by Christine Mandelski (via Netgalley)


And by the Way and And for Your Information by Denise Deegan (thanks, Hachette Ireland!)

Purchased:


One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
(I'd already loved this one and found it at Borders for less than $5. Holla!)


Anna Reads young adult book blog

9 comments:

  1. Denise Deegan's books look so great! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trapeze thing looks scary but fun! Great pic. I've never heard of Denise Deegan, so I'll be looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sweetest Thing has a beautiful cover, hope you like it.

    Happy Reading!

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Sweetest Thing last week. I'm interested to see what you think of it! Congratulations on a successful walk. Keep flying high!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa trapeze class sounds so FUN!!! & that's so cool about how much money was raised.

    The Sweetest Thing and One Night sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the fundraiser and YES YOU ARE totally a superstar. i daresay even Molly Shannon is jealous of your superstar status.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stuff! Sweetest Thing looks good, I'll have to check it out :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books. I went to borders today. The books i got will be on next weeks IMM. This weeks IMM will be up tom please check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...