Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top 10 Books I Want to Reread




It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is
Top 10 Books I Want to Reread

First of all, you think I could stop at 10? HA! I have a rereading problem. Here are some of the books I’ve deemed WORTHY of a reread, a very high honor in my mind…

Pride and Prejudice book cover

For Whenever I’m in a Bad Mood: 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (the movie/miniseries will suffice in a crunch)

Vampire Academy book cover Richelle MeadHunger Games book cover Suzanne CollinsShiver book cover Maggie Stiefvater
Sloppy Firsts book cover Megan McCaffertyHarry Potter book cover J.K. RowlingCity of Bones book cover Cassandra Clare

Series I’ve Reread from Start to Finish and Will Reread Again & Again: 
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater
Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (confession: I more often rewatch the movies instead)
Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

Ten Things We Did book cover Sarah MlynowskiOne Night That Changes Everything Lauren Barnholdt book coverStealing Heaven Elizabeth Scott book coverGoing Too Far Jennifer Echols book coverForget You Jennifer Echols book coverEndless Summer Jennifer Echols book coverMostly Good Girls Leila Sales book coverMostly Good Girls Leila Sales book coverThe Boyfriend List E Lockhart book coverAmy and Roger's Epic Detour Morgan Matson book coverLola and the Boy Next Door Stephanie Perkins book cover

The Contemps I Can’t Get Enough Of (Or, Books I Feel Could Be Described as “Anna-licious”): 
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn’t Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Endless Summerby Elizabeth Scott
Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight Jennifer E Smith book coverDivergent Veronica Roth book coverDelirium Lauren Oliver book coverShatter Me Tahereh Mafi book cover

Recently Read But Already Want to Reread: 
Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Anna Reads young adult book blog

19 comments:

  1. I have Divergent and Delirium on my list too.. as well as the Hunger Games. Aren't they just amazing! LOL.

    Great list!

    Here's mine: The Blair Book Project Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I read Divergent I knew I wanted to re-read, but I've got so many new books to get through first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great book list! Every single one of the books that I've read off of it I have loved.... guess I'll have to pick up the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I can't believe I forgot to add anything by Megan Mccaferty to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many books I have on my "I want to re-read shelve" on Goodreads are similar to yours! I've already re-read Divergent this year and I loved it just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. You are very much the rereader, aren't you? I'm not so much of one.

    My post is Top Ten Books I Want to Reread. And remember that this is the last week to sign up for my contest to win a $25 Amazon giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is like the best list ever. I want to re-read the Jessica Darling series (again!), Forget You (again!), Endless Summer (think I'll make this an annual summer re-read!), Ten Things We Did, Ruby Oliver series (I miss her!!), and pretty much every thing else on your list, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! You included a few that I forgot about like Sloppy Firsts, Vampire Academy and Amy & Roger. I love those books! Of course I included Hunger Games on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! All of these are so, sooo good! Especially LOLA and HARRY POTTER :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna, I love your lists. I always add TONS of books to my TBR pile from your blog. I am going to be reading Lola soon as it arrives. I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I love vampire academy, Ill reread it again after I finish bloodlines...but gasp, u left out twilight series =P I don't know why I do that to myself, but I still reread it =X

    ReplyDelete
  12. great list! adding a few to my tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your list went above and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have quite an extensive list! =D I have to give you a virtual *high five* for your "high honor" pick. I own a lot of versions of this book, the movies/mini-series ... more than I wish to admit. However, Emma is my fave and I own a lot of those as well :)


    Happy Tuesday,
    ~ Shanella

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you separated these books! Great list too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my favorite list so far -- you did such a great job of compartmentalizing and love the way you designed it with the book covers. I love many of the books on your list, but concentrating on YA, I have yet to read the Vampire Academy (although I had to review Bloodlines, so I missed any inside jokes to the readers) or Jessica Darling books. I also need to check out the Sarah Mlynowsk book. You're the seventh or so blogger to mention it today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr. Darcy. always, Mr. Darcy.

    LOVE YOU FITZWILLIAM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Am honored that Ten Things made the list.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really glad that you said you liked Shatter Me and already want to re-read it. I stumbled upon this book at goodreads.com and had to add it to my "to-read" list because it seemingly captivated me. I subscribed to your blogs and can't wait to read more reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...