Thursday, November 24, 2011
So Much to Be Thankful For
• Bookish/bloggy friends whose kindness, humor and generosity stuns me daily. I love you guys and have been so blessed that this blog led me to so many great friends. I couldn't do this without you.
• The folks at the Story Studio here in Chicago and my teacher M. Molly Backes, who encouraged me to begin work on my own novel (!!!!!).
• Publishers who have graciously sent me some of my favorite reads this year.
• Living and working so close to Tara, who is always willing to join me for an adventure (from Naperville to NYC, trapeze class to sign language school). I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime.
• A book club that, despite my many objections, continues to push me outside of my reading comfort zone. (I will read Game of Thrones this week. I will. I mean it. Kinda.)
• Authors who wake up every morning and write write write, despite all the fun things happening on TV and the interwebs. Your dedication wows me.
• My family, husband and best friends, who brag about my blog to everyone they meet. I couldn't ask for better cheerleaders.
• And, last but not least: you, dear readers.
I'm beyond thankful to each and every one of you for visiting AnnaReads.com. You have no idea how much your support, friendship, book recommendations and conversation fulfill me!
Posted by Anna at 12:00 AM