Saturday, December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox 32



"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren about what new books we got in the mail (or library or whatever) this week.

From my Secret Santa:



How cute it Steph from The Caffeinated Reader? Miss Steph, thank you so so much -- this brought such a huge smile to my face. These books are three of my faves, and I've been dying for my own (non-Kindle) copies!

And our next book club pick is...


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (purchased)

For review:


Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
I know. You're like, what? That doesn't SAY Bittersweet. Well, they changed the cover and title to this (which I prefer, so that's awesome):


Plus, now it's like I have a collector's edition? Thanks, Simon & Schuster!


Irises by Francisco X. Stork (Thanks, Scholastic!)


MY FAVORITE BOOK OF 2011 (finished version wooo): Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Thanks, Little, Brown Young Readers!)


Plus, this totally awesome sleeping mask for plane rides. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"


I'd be remiss to not say THANK YOU to my dear Ginger who sent me some fabulous Christmas presents, which included this framed Hunger Games art. Eeeee how cool! 





Happy weekend! Mine would be better if this wasn't the view outside my window this morning -- the first morning I haven't parked my car in the garage in ages. Off I go to dig out the snow scraper...and so it begins!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

17 comments:

  1. That coffee mug is adorbs!

    YAY MISS PEREGRINE! Although those pictures are nightmare inducing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited about Ockler's new book...loved Twenty Boy Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome coffee mug and Ginger's art is fabulous! What a great gift. I'm so jealous you have snow. Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bookworm cup! Ooh, I've heard so many good things about Statistical Probability of Love! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelovelove the Hunger Games art! Sadly that was the view from my window this morning too (but we have the same car!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOW!!!!! so jealous. and great books! :)

    stop by my review of Fever?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-fever-so-good-i-might-die.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited to have an egalley of Bittersweet. I'm thinking I'll be reading it after the book I'm picking up today. Enjoy them all and happy dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not gonna lie, I'm totally jealous you got Bittersweet. S&S said they were sending it like a month ago, but it's still not here :( BUT I've preordered it. So. You know. I hopee you love it! (have you read the rest of her stuf? i am such a fangirl)

    Awesome Hunger Games art!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, glad you love them :D i wanted to make you a Jessiva Darling inspired bookmark with "you.yes.you" on it, but my artistic skills are nonexistent.

    I have The Probability of Love on my shelf and have been meaning to read it. I've heard great things.

    Awesome mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM! I loved Miss Peregrine's, and I'm totally jealous that you got Sarah Ockler's latest. I love her. And the framed Hunger Games art is AWESOME. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that ginger is a sweet gal!

    i just love Little, Brown. they are so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh, what a fantastic week for you! Love the cute mug and YAY for getting Bittersweet. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! You look like you got some great books this week! I can't wait to read the Statistical Probability of Love myself!! Hope that enjoy all of your reads!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week! =]

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo many great things in this post...except for the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why hello there, coolest mailbox I've seen in a while. You're full of fantastic mugs, super cool sleeping masks, and OMGFantastic Hunger art!! Oh yeah, and the books.

    Oh, and you can give me all your snow. It'll come in handy for my wedding on Wednesday ;]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed Miss Peregrine, I hope you do too! Also I'm a bit envious of you Bittersweet copy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...