Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Almost Clockwork Prince Time




DO YOU KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?

Heck yes you do. Because if you're anything like me, you're already planning to drag yourself to the bookstore tomorrow, pick up your beautiful copy of Clockwork Prince with its new-book smell and its crisp pages and HUG IT. And then begin to read, read, read as fast as the wind because you are DYING to know what happens next.

Oh, yes, the sequel to Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare is out today. 

You've probably heard of the Mortal Instruments series. You know, the one being made into the movie starring these two?


Yeah! That one! Well, this series is the prequel to it. It's just as insanely good and addicting, just a little more steampunky.

If you haven't read any of these books...well, I'm not sure where to tell you to start, other than to maybe read them in the order they came out. The latest TMI book, City of Fallen Angels, actually started to weave more bits of info from the prequel into the storyline, so I was pretty glad I'd read Clockwork Angel before I picked that one up.

However you do it, just read 'em. For reals. Then we'll all go and watch the movie at midnight and have a great big party.

Meanwhile, if you're looking for me this week, you know what I'll be reading.
 
Anna Reads young adult book blog

PS: YES, the voice in that trailer IS Chuck Bass. Bully for you for noticing! He narrates the audiobooks. Oooh, I want the audiobooks SO BAD.

PPS: Team Will.

10 comments:

  1. I've heard of the series but haven't read them yet, now you've made me want to check it out. I think I will - how's the romance? When's the movie come out exactly?

    :)
    Thanks for telling me about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the party (as usual) but I'm just starting the audio of City of Bones. It will likely take me awhile to get to this one but here's to hoping! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've read it already and it is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm meeting Cassie Friday and getting it signed! One for my bestie too (who is turning 40 tmw:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED Clockwork Prince... like, it might be my favorite of hers. TEAM WILL all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Will?!?! PUH-LEASE. TEAM JEM, baby!!

    -Sash

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh i love the trailer! :) SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah! Totally can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does Chuck narrate this in his English or American accent?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it yesterday at a signing and BAM! Less than 24 hours. Thank you. Love it. Team Jem, because I am sick of the nice guy losing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...