Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top 10 Books I Want to Give As Gifts



It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is
Top 10 Books I Want to Give As Gifts

I think the best gifts to give are books that meant something to you, so here are 10 books I adore and will would recommend to ANYONE who asks me for an opinion. It's sort of my "YA Starter Pack"! Ha!




Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Anna Reads young adult book blog

14 comments:

  1. Hehe we put Pride and Prejudice on our list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw All American Girl a great Meg Cabot book! Great List

    ReplyDelete
  3. i FINALLY ordered sloppy firsts!!! birthday present for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes and yes :-) Loved the books on this list that I read - like Vampire Academy, Hunger Games and City of Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a couple books on this list that popped up on mine as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should walk around with a copy of Sloppy Firsts & just hand it out to every one you see who needs some Marcus Flutie in their life. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get on the VA train.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha - I so agree with Ginger. I loved, loved, loved the Jessica Darling books. Great picks! And um, haven't read the John Green book yet, but I love that cover. Gorgeous... adding it to my to-read list now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would so take City of Bones...trying to fit in this series FOREVER! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing people talk about sloppy firsts. I really have to read that soon.. And Sarah Dessen I haven't read any of her stuff yet either.

    the Vampire academy books *sigh* I got my co worker hooked on those. I adored every single one.. If dimitri was a real person, he would be my freebie.. I have already told the hubby this. he totally doesn't understand. lol

    your post reminds me I still have to read forever.. but I dont want to.. that will end the series, and I'm afraid I'll cry :(

    a few on this starter pack, I'll be adding to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...