Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012




It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:
Top 10 Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012



JUST TEN? HAHAHAHA! Forget that. I'm going to be BURIED in books in 2012... that's how many I want to read.

Sequels:

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Once by Anna Carey
Endlessly by Kiersten White
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick
Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs
A Fractured Light Jocelyn Davies

And more:

The Girl I Used to Be by Miranda Kenneally
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
The Soul by Stephenie Meyer (Is it coming out this year? I can’t tell. Hope so!)
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando
Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Anthony John
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham

And I’m leaving out so many others but only because I have them already and I will (hopefully) have their reviews up soon. Aahhh I could go on and on…books books books!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

20 comments:

  1. Lol - I agree - there are so many good looking books coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISLA. THE GOLDEN LILY. INSURGENT. SHINEEE! FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS.

    Oh, FYI, you are totally going to love The Disenchantments. It's a brilliant roadtrippy book and I already know you'll love it. Also, CROWN OF EMBERS I CAN'T WAIT. And FEVER IS SO DAMN GOOD.

    I would totally have City of Lost Souls on my list but I uh, still haven't read City of Fallen Angels. Or Clockwork Prince. WHOOPS. And I preordered Something Like Normal for like $9!

    Okay basically your list is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really liked The Host and would love to see the sequel finally appear! You have some awesome choices on your list...thanks for reminding me about Middle Ground! I'd totally forgotten about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad is it that I forgot all about Bitterblue coming out this year? Very. ;)

    Amazing list! There are so many on it that I can't wait to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a lot of books on your list. :) Do you have confirmation on a release date for "The Soul" (Host #2)???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you extended your list alot. lol I want to read alot of books this year too. I can't wait til Insurgent comes out and I hope the Soul comes out this year too. =]
    Here is My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally can'rt wait for all the books due out this year. it's crazy how many amazing one's come out!!! ahhhh yay books. can feel my mojo coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've got some reading to do! All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Great list! This is what I felt like doing because there is sooo many I can't wait for. Bitterblue & Isla are at the top of my list. I can't wait!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could not agree more!! There are SO MANY amazing books coming out this year. It's gonna be crazy!!

    (P.S. I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but i get a 404 error when I click your links. Just wanted to let you know!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, 2012 looks like it's shaping up to be amazing.

    Crud-nuggets. I forgot all about Bitterblue. Thanks for reminding me!

    Jessie Marie
    *New Follower*
    My Top Ten List

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are totally 10 books, yes! ; D But really, was there anyone who REALLY was able to only name 10 without a bleeding heart? oô

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lisa @ Read.Breathe.Relax. Thanks so much Lisa -- some wonky code got in there. Fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you just laughed at picking just 10! You're 100% right though - way too many awesome books coming out in 2012 for a list to be narrowed down to just 10!

    Can't wait for Bitterblue or CoLS and I really enjoyed The Host, so if a sequel were to make its way out this year I would definitely be picking it up!

    Top 10 Tuesday

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  15. great list, even though I haven't heard of a lot of them! :) But now they're on my list too! ~Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have a lot of books in common!

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  17. hope you get to read all of your books on the list as we engage into another year. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha Anna!! I'm totally with you, this year will be AMAZING, so many great books are comming out!! :) Great list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bitterblue!! I'm waiting on that one as well. I like your list! Why limit ourselves to just 10!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great list :] I certainly don't fault you for doing more than 10. I'm excited for SO many books this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...