Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top 10 Books I'd Give a Theme Song To




It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is:

Top 10 Books I'd Give a Theme Song To


OK, so clearly this is the theme song of all Jessica Darling books by Megan McCafferty:



Who knew I'd come to love Barry Manilow so?

For me, this was always the theme for Sam and Grace in Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver series:



Oh my gosh, so perfect.

This is my theme song for any series that involves a road trip, but specifically Saving June by Hannah Harrington:



Do you know the song "I Will Let You Go" by Daniel Ahern? Love it. It was featured in Pretty Little Liars a few weeks ago, but I always thought it fit Mia from If I Stay and Where She Went. Whether it's Adam or her parents, she's always struggling to let someone go, and this sad, mournful song matches perfectly for me:



For Cinder by Marissa Meyer, I said my review that "I Am Not a Robot" was my theme song. To me, the book was all about vulnerability, and this song is a perfect match. Part-robot humans are people too! HA!



OK, ahhh I could keep going but this is a million videos already so I'm going to end here. Share your "theme songs" in the comments!

Anna Reads young adult book blog

13 comments:

  1. I totally love doing that while reading a book. Having a song as a soundtrack, I mean! I love many songs you posted! Great choices!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a great post.so thanks to give us a important suggestion.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u going to create your own website then keep some points in mind :- requirement and your thought, budget, target audienceses........etc.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are correct, this plugin that I need, before this, i have trouble with the standard feature, i think with this plugin we can create for free, thank you.burun estetigi
      burun estetigi

      Delete
  4. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZAC BROWN BAND!!!! I was jamming to that song in the car this morning haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool post, and you got me listening to some music I probably wouldn't have otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its as if you read my mind! You seem to know a great deal about this, just like you wrote the novel in it or something. I think that one could do by incorporating pics they are driving the message home somewhat, but instead of the, this is great blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back....Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just browsing by and stumbled upon your lovely blog. It has interesting and informative posts that I enjoy xD Amazing playlist! Hope you check out my blog? Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    A Thousand Pieces of You Hardcover Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...